Most companies use Facebook simply to stay in touch with devoted customers. That’s a good start, but there’s much more it can do for you. For instance:
- Get Content. Running a photo or video contest can be an easy way to get content and testimonials to use in future marketing.
- Drive Traffic. Posts with links to your blog, Pinterest page, or other platforms can cross-fertilize your marketing efforts.
- Grow Your List. Add a signup tab to your Facebook page, and give visitors an incentive to sign up for your email list.
- Get Feedback. Find out what your fans think. It’s easy to run a poll right on your Facebook page.
- Find Prospects. Facebook now offers more ways to target prospects than ever before. For details, read the article below.