Sometimes prospects need a little push to turn them into buyers. Here are some ways to help close the sale:
1. Limited Bonus. Offer a bonus to a limited number of people – say the first 50 people who order a particular product.
2. Limited Supply. Highlight the products for which you have a very limited supply. It will push customers along, and those that respond too late will learn to move more quickly next time.
3. Beat the Seasonal Rush. A variation on the same theme. Point out that those that order late risk being disappointed, a fact that’s especially true with plants.
4. Production Planning. Many manufacturers can get better deals by ordering in quantity. Pass on these savings to customers who order by a deadline that meshes with your optimal production schedule.
5. Early Bird Offers. Give customers who order extra early a discount or a bonus.