While we save our clients a tremendous amount of time, we still need your help to maximize results for you. Here’s how:
- Set clear goals. If we don’t know where you want to go, we can’t help you get there. Whether the goal is to add more customers, expand into new markets, support your retail distribution, or increase your average sale, it’s important that we share a common vision.
- Help us know your business. While we understand the garden industry, no one knows your own business like you do. The better we know your market, product benefits, and history, the better job we can do for you.
- Track and report results. We need specific information about what did and didn’t work in order to keep improving our performance for you. Without specific results, it’s mere guesswork. We can help you set up tracking systems, but you need to implement them faithfully for us to maximize your profitability.
- Give us feedback. In addition to results reports, we need subjective feedback, too. Letting us know what is and isn’t working for you helps us do the best job possible for you.
- Pay your bills on time. We want to spend our time doing outstanding work for our clients, not chasing unpaid bills. What’s more, because we pay our vendors quickly, they tend to jump through hoops to give us better rates and terrific service – which helps our clients in the long run.