If you’re not already familiar with Google’s free Webmaster Tools, you might want to give them a test drive. They’ll help you:
• Learn which pages of your site are indexed
• Identify URLs Google has had trouble crawling and find out why
• See when Google last crawled your site
• Determine what pages link to your site, an important factor in search engine rankings
• Find the top queries that drive traffic to your site, and where your site is included in the top search results
In addition, Webmaster Tools allows you to share helpful information with Google, such as how frequently you’d like Google to crawl your site for changes.
To tour Google WebmasterTools, click here.