For all of the interest in Facebook marketing, the social media giant doesn’t seem to do a particularly good job of marketing itself. Not only does Facebook offer more marketing opportunities than most people realize, but they provide quite a few helpful resources are available – if you know where to look.
One good place to start is the Resources section of the Facebook Ads page. There you’ll find links to lots of helpful information, including:
• Best practices for creating Facebook ads
• How to create a “conversation calendar” for posting to your Facebook page
• Advice on setting up and managing your Facebook ad budget
• Metrics than can help you improve your ad performance
• Little-know targeting options
Facebook’s information for marketers is very easy to follow – just not easy to discover. Check it out!