Our Marketing Services:
Long a workhorse of lead-generation, magazine ads offer a way to reach avid gardeners at a lower cost than mail. In addition, trade magazines remain one of the most effective options for prospecting to retailers.
Maximizing profitability from space ads requires choosing your ad size wisely, and making the most of the available space. Hard-working headlines, dramatic images, a strong offer and a prominent call to action all must combine to generate a response, sometimes with as little space as 2-1/2” square.
- New ways to reach younger audiences with trackable advertising
- Does your design convey your message?
- A roundup of ad headlines, good and bad
- Selling with emotion
- Tips for increasing typeface readability
- What's the most readable typeface?
- The most important design rule to maximize sales
- Standing out on a lower budget
- The case for small ads
- 5 common mistakes that depress ad results
“Evergreen Marketing has paid for itself many times over by helping me only advertise in publications that make sense for our business and in negotiating better advertising rates. Since they work for so many other gardening companies, they are true experts, and I don’t know what we’d do without them.”
Clean Air Gardening