Our Marketing Services:
The mainstay of many businesses, catalogs still offer one of the best prospecting tools around. But rising paper and postage costs put pressure on profitability, making experience and good judgment more important than ever. Whether you’re developing a new catalog or sprucing up an existing one, our expertise can help you maximize sales from this traditional workhorse.
- Getting great customer photographs
- A clever idea for choosing catalog covers
- New selling techniques for catalogers
- Should you eliminate your catalog order form and reply envelope?
- Do you make these mistakes in catalog design?
- Techniques to lead your reader’s eye
- A provocative look at how catalogs must evolve
- The hidden costs of slim-jim catalogs
- Boost profits with pre-catalog marketing
- Heads up on new catalog addressing requirement
- Catalogs and environmentalism
- Drive your customers online
- Pet peeves of garden catalog customers
- How consumers read catalogs
- Is your catalog only pulling half its weight?
- Help your customers buy
One of the Best Investments
"Reviewing our smart moves of the year finds Evergreen Marketing at the top of our list. Your critique of our nursery catalog was ‘right on.’ We received unsolicited compliments on the new catalog and sales were up over the previous year. Return per dollar spent was one of the best investments we made."
Gene E. Bush
Muchkin Nursery & Gardens